lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008

Industrial Engineering as a career



I think that
Industrial Engineering is a science that direct processes efficiently, reduce cost and time of production, and I belive Industrial Egineering is the most complete career and I like the things we can do. Also I have an uncle that is an industrial engineer and he explains me some areas were we can applied and I like the things he told me.
The most important skills an engineer need is be able to solve any kind of problems in a short time and have the ability to take the correct desitions when they are needed, some job considerations I will probably look for after I completed my education it will be work for a transnational company.
Some people ask me that what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student and I believe that everything is possible so I don´t think that is difficult to be an engineering student.
The thing I enjoy the most during my school life was be able to share with my friends all days in the school. Some plans a have for the future are work in a transnational oil company, buy my house and my car, travel around europe.
I think the most gratifying moment in engineering school is obtain knowledge in areas unknown for me, and I would recommend engineering as a career because it is a very productive career and is important for the development of the communities.

No hay comentarios: