domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

MY COVER LETTER!!

Eva Paez
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela
0261-1490544; 0424-3627126
Date: 02/11/08

Evapaez@gmail.com


FPC of San Antonio.

I wish to apply for the position of lean implementation, value stream mapping and project engineering on 14 October 2008, job reference: JM-101408-HJ

My enclosed resume provides you with an overview of my relevant experience and training. I have over 5 years of experience working on stadistical procedures and quality processes, and a solid commitment to this important customer service field. My most recent position has given me three years of experience with quality systems such as ISO 9000 and others, Well-versed in Lean Manufacturing and trained in six sigma,


I wish to build on this achievements and take on a management role in this field.
To assist me in this goal I have made a completed course in Industrial Management and also in Engineering Teams and Leadership. I can now offer you a combination of practical experience and up-to-date theoretical knowledge.

I will be delighted to discuss my application further wiht you. I can be easily contacted by phone or email.

Thanks you for your consideration.
Industrial Engineer Eva Paez.

No hay comentarios: